Get the Best Price on Your CNC Machines, Gear Machines, and Production Machinery
Changing out a line, closing your business, or discontinuing a part? Call us. We buy everything from individual production and surplus machinery to entire lines and factories or we’ll help you sell it fast.
Why Work with Gibbs to Sell Your Machinery?
- We’ve been in business for over 75 years serving machine tool customers worldwide. We know our markets, we know values, and we are ready to buy today or steer you in the best direction to get top dollar for your equipment.
- We are a stocking dealer with over 55,000 square feet of warehouse space available. That means if time is an issue for you we can put a deal together quick and move the equipment out of your shop to clear up that floor space.
- We operate globally buying and selling. We regularly buy equipment to ship back to the United States from abroad – Mexico, Europe, South America, and Asia. We are always looking for late model machines anywhere in the world.
Used Machines and CNC Equipment We Can Sell Fast:
- Horizontal Boring Mills
- Vertical Boring Mills
CNC Machining Centers
- Vertical Machining Centers
- Horizontal Machining Centers
- Horizontal Lathes
- Vertical Lathes
Gear Accessories and Tooling
- Cutter Heads
- Change Gears
- Taper Adapters
- Index Plates
- Hob Arbors
Bevel Gear Machinery
- Spiral Bevel Gear Generators
- Straight Bevel Gear Generators
- Spiral Bevel Gear Grinders
- Bevel Gear Lappers
- Bevel Gear Testing Machines
- Bevel Cutter Sharpeners & Inspection
Cylindrical Gear Machinery
- Gear Hobbers
- Gear Shapers
- Gear Testers
- Gear Grinders
- Gear Shavers
- Gear Chamfering & Deburring
- Gear Hones
- Spline Rollers
- Hob & Broach Sharpeners
- Miscellaneous Gear Equipment
- Cylindrical Grinders
- Internal Grinders
- Surface Grinders
- Crankshaft Milling Machines
- Crankshaft Turning Machines
- Crankshaft Grinding Machines
- Camshaft Milling Machines
- Camshaft Grinding Machines
- Miscellaneous Production Machinery
- Gun Drills
- Tool and Cutter Sharpeners
- Tool Room Equipment
Get the Best Price on Your Used Machinery
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I sell my surplus or decommissioned machinery?
If you have surplus or decommissioned assets, you can contact us today. We offer various options, including making an outright offer, brokering machines still in use, taking equipment on consignment, or organizing a liquidation event based on your goals and timeline.
What types of machinery does Gibbs Machinery Company buy?
We buy a wide range of machinery, from individual production and surplus machines to entire production lines and factories. Whether you're changing out a production line, closing your business, or discontinuing a specific part, we are interested in purchasing.
Why should I choose Gibbs to sell my machinery?
There are several reasons to work with Gibbs:
- We have over 75 years of experience serving machine tool customers worldwide.
- We have in-depth knowledge of market values and can help you get top dollar for your equipment.
- With over 55,000 square feet of warehouse space, we can quickly arrange deals and clear up floor space in your shop
- We operate globally, buying and selling equipment worldwide, including Mexico, Europe, South America, and Asia.
What types of used machinery and CNC equipment can be sold quickly
through Gibbs Machinery Company?
We can help you sell a variety of used machinery and CNC equipment, including:
- Boring Mills (Horizontal and Vertical)
- CNC Machining Centers (Vertical and Horizontal)
- CNC Lathes (Horizontal and Vertical)
- Gear Accessories and Tooling (Cutter Heads, Change Gears, Index Plates, etc.)
- Bevel Gear Machinery (Generators, Grinders, Lappers, etc.)
- Cylindrical Gear Machinery (Hobbers, Shapers, Testers, Grinders, etc.)
- Grinders (Cylindrical, Internal, Surface)
- Production Machinery (Crankshaft and Camshaft Machines, Broaches, etc.)
- Other Machinery (Gun Drills, Presses, Saws, Tool and Cutter Sharpeners, etc.)
How can I get the best price for my used machinery?
To get the best price for your used machinery, contact us now. We have the expertise and resources to evaluate your equipment and provide you with a competitive offer. Whether you're looking to sell quickly or get top dollar, we can assist you in achieving your goals.